Lubbock Chamber of Commerce Employer Health Plan
Concerned About Health Care Mandates Affecting Your Small Business?
You don't have to choose between a healthy business and healthy employees. As a member of the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce
with one or more employees, you automatically qualify to participate in the Lubbock Chamber Employer Health Plan. The plan provides member companies a range of new coverage choices similar to those offered by large employers in the region, as well new funding options to help control costs. Get the benefits of membership in a large group plan for your small business.
Launched in 2006, the Chamber Employer Health Plan is community collaboration between the Lubbock Chamber, FirstCare Health Plans, Covenant Health and UMC Health System. Working together, we've served more than 8,000 employees through over 900 businesses.
Not a member of the Chamber? Visit lubbockchamber.com
for more information.
Benefits for You and Your Business
The Chamber Employer Health Plan includes an extensive local network of doctors and hospitals, encompassing Covenant Health and UMC. Employers choose contribution levels and what plans to offer their employees. Using our new Defined Contribution funding option gives you control over how much you contribute toward an employee's health care coverage versus the traditional funding method. And, you have options:
- If your business is covered currently through the Chamber Employer Health Plan, you are guaranteed the opportunity to renew the same plan for 2016.
- Or, explore new plans that are ACA compliant, providing greater affordability.
Either way, you’ll still receive the same great local service.
Enroll in FirstCare's Lubbock Chamber Employer Health Plan—It's Easy!
Beginning October 12, 2015, you can enroll in the Lubbock Chamber Employer Health Plan by using FirstCare HealthConnect, talking to your broker, or contacting a FirstCare Representative via phone at 806.784.4300 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A side-by-side comparison of FirstCare's new plans for 2016
A side-by-side comparison of FirstCare's transitional plans for 2016
A side-by-side comparison of FirstCare's 2015 plans
A side-by-side comparison of FirstCare's 2015 transitional plans
- HMO plans require primary physician care and provide only in-network coverage. PPO plans do not. You can offer either or both to your employees.
- Covenant plan members must use providers in the Covenant Focus Network for most benefits.
- Every plan offers some preventive care services without copays or deductibles.
- Dental and vision coverage available to complement medical coverage.
- Coverage outside of the area includes an extensive network.
- Many prescription drug options are covered in each plan.
Health and Wellness Benefits
We want to help you stay healthy. That’s what FirstCare Plus is all about.
FirstCare Plus gives our members personal health support through online tools and resources. You can take a customized health assessment. Check out any symptoms that are worrying you. Discover programs to help you take charge of your health and wellness. Expecting a child? Access our new Expecting the Best Maternity Program
for information and educational tools. If you're a member, access FirstCare Plus (including our new Expecting the Best Maternity Program